How It Works
To ensure the perfect fit, measure your thighs! Measuring is easy and only take a minute, check out our video to help you find your Bandelettes size.
If you are in between sizes, we recommend sizing down to prevent slipping.
- 21″-22″ (53-56 cm) A
- 23″-24″ (58-61 cm) B
- 25″-26″ (63-66 cm) C
- 27″-28″ (68-71 cm) D
- 29″-30″ (73-76 cm) E
- 31″-32″ (78-81 cm) F
Select Your Shape:
- Thighs equal or slightly narrower than hips
- Thighs equal hips
- Thighs wider than hips
- Thighs narrower than hips
Cannot Use Sizing Tips
May Use Sizing Tips
Please select your pants size (U.S.)
Your Suggested Size:
Measuring Dos & Don’ts
- Do measure the fullest part of your inner thigh, on bare skin standing up
- Do use a cloth tape measure to ensure accurate measurements. If you don’t have a tape measure, use a string or piece of yarn then measure that flat against a ruler.
- Do size down if your measurement falls between the sizes we suggest.
- Don’t let the tape measure be too tight or too loose.
- Don’t measure yourself over your clothes or sitting down.
Love your thighs, not the rub. Click here to find your perfect style and put an end to painful inner thigh chafing today!